Can't Purchase Demon/Sage skills

xyzher2030

Apr 3, 2023
Does anyone know where to purchase Demon/Sage skills? The one in Event Boutique is not working for me. It just says "Perfect Boutique does not have this kind of item" when I try to buy any of the skill. Thank you in advance :)

1681483027192.png

Manoliy1

Feb 5, 2023
Does anyone know where to purchase Demon/Sage skills? The one in Event Boutique is not working for me. It just says "Perfect Boutique does not have this kind of item" when I try to buy any of the skill. Thank you in advance :)

View attachment 35
Something with the client game and he stopped updating, the store is all there, just need to update the client to the current version, and he caught a virus and stopped updating

xyzher2030

Apr 3, 2023
I just noticed the error in the patcher/launcher. So basically all we can do is wait for a fix. sadge. Anyways, thanks for the response! :)

Manoliy1

Feb 5, 2023
I just noticed the error in the patcher/launcher. So basically all we can do is wait for a fix. sadge. Anyways, thanks for the response! :)
There will be no fixes, since no one is working on the project anymore, the admin was online 08.2022)