* Nation Wars is a weekly group PvP event, where players are split into two nations to fight against one another.
Entering Nation Wars
* At 8:15pm (server time) every Friday and Sunday, Overseer Aeban spawns in all major cities. At this point you can take a quest from Overseer Aeban to receive a Nation War Entry Pass. At 8:20pm (server time), you will be able to talk to Overseer Aeban to enter Nation Wars. You will be randomly assigned to one of the two nations (Dark, Light).
* If you are in a squad, your entire squad will be assigned to the same nation. To enter as a squad, the squad leader will need to talk to Overseer Aeban to enter Nation Wars the same way one would if they were entering alone. All squad members need to meet the level and cultivation requirements, be in range, and have their Nation War Entry Pass.
* You will spawn in your nation's base, which is a safe zone. You cannot cast skills here or see players, and the nation's base cannot be attacked by other nations. Functions and Battles
* Each territory is worth a certain amount of points. If your nation is holding these territories, it will add to their total score.
* Capture the flag: 3 points
* Crystal contest: 5 points
* Bridge battle: 1 point
* You can attack any of the territories that are in contact with the land your nation owns, unless there is a battle blocking your way. To attack a territory or join an existing battle, click on the territory, confirm you want to go there. A line showing your path to that territory will appear, with a small yellow person running to indicate you traveling to that territory. Traveling to territories takes time; the further away the territory is, the longer it will take to travel there. A popup window while traveling will indicate how long it will take to travel to that territory. You can stop on any territory on the way and continue your path from there by pressing the cancel button.
* You can also travel to a territory that is occupied by your nation and right-click out of the map to spawn in a safe zone area where you can buff up and prepare for the next battle with other friendly players in the same territory. This safe zone is where players will spawn after a battle.
* Personal credits indicate how much you have contributed in Nation Wars, and are used to determine the amount of Supply Tokens you will receive at the end. There are many ways to gain credits, including, but not limited to:
* Dealing damage to other players.
* Killing other players.
* Healing other players.
* Picking up the flag (capture the flag).
* Delivering the flag (capture the flag).
* Digging crystals (crystal contest).
* Dealing damage to towers (bridge battle)
* How well your team does in the battle (win/lose).
* The maximum amount of credits that can be gained in one battle is 2,150.